Affiliated to NCVT (Govt. of India)
This course is of 27 months (Inclusive of 3 months Industrial Training for eligible candidates) which is extendable to 6 months
Total number of seats available for one academic session is 12
- As Carpenters in carpentry shops.
- Set up own Carpentry/Repairing shop.
- Welding technician in industries.
- Can set up own fabrication workshop.
- Assistant plumber in hotels/industries.
- Plumber in our own community
Carpenter Trade is a small scale craftsman course. The duration of the Trade is one year and having two semesters with six months each. During this carpentry skilled trade, students are studies about the things like cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork and the like. The trade is career orienting in nature as also it looks like. After passing it successfully students have so many job options including self-employment, the best one ever. Students willing for higher studies can also go for it as it enhances their job scopes.
Brief Course Overview
- Complete Design Joinery
- Finishing of house hold furniture & fixtures
- Welding works in connection with wood work
- Traditional Tibetan dramnyen,bho, essence box etc.
- Light motor vehicle driving (One month by the end of the course)
- Wood carving
- To Operate SWAM
- Grinding M/C and Power hacksaw m/C.
- Mig & Tig, Arc welding.
- Using Oxy-Acetylene gas welding.
- Making bed,
- window, grill etc.
- Steel Welding
- Installation, Maintenance and repair of pipelines for supply of water to residential, commercial,Industrial building,pumping station etc.
- Installation and fixing of various