Ceritfication from Shahnaz Herbals & Affiliated to NCVT (Govt. of India)
This course is of 18 months (Inclusive of 6 months Industrial Training/"On the job" Training)
10 pass minimum
No. of seats
Total number of seats available for one academic session is 22 (Only for girls)
- Beautician in standard parlours/resorts.
- Beauty therapist.
- Setup own beauty saloon.
Hair and Skin Care is a health care vocational trade. The duration of trade is one year with two semesters of six months each. There are many topics covered in it such as personality development and reception, anatomy and physiology; hair care - scalp massage and shampooing, hair cutting and styling, colouring and perming; skin care - manicure and pedicure, facial massage and make up, superficial hair removal and eye- brow shaping, bleaching, etc. After passing trade, they have so many career options in saloons, beauty-care centres and self-employment.
BRIEF COURSE OVERVIEW
- Personality development
- Sterilization and sanitation
- Superfluous hair and its temporary removal techtic.
- Introduction and method of threading,tweezing and bleaching.
- Manicure and pedicure
- Nail art
- Introduction of facial treatment
- Study of hair and its common problems
- Head massage, shampooing and
- conditioning & deep conditioning.
- Hair cutting and blow-dry
- Trade orientation
- Introduction to personal grooming.
- Gadget and tools sterilization method
- Client consultation technique
- Practical of waxing
- Practice different types of manicure and pedicure.
- Basic of nail art.
- Practice in facial method with the help of different equipment.
- Treatment of hair problem.
- Procedure of head massage, shampooing and conditioning.
- Scalp analysis
- Practice in different types of cuts and it techniques
- Introduction of makeup and its corrective procedure.
- Hair styling and its types
- Hair coloring and basic law of color
- Perming and its basic techniques.
- Hair straightening/ rebonding/
- Introduction to Yoga Asana
- Practical and basic corrective make up
- Practice in different types of traditional
- hair styling techniques
- Practice in different types of hair coloring and techniques
- Perming procedure and its precautions.
- Practical with technique of straightening,
- rebounding and smoothening
- Indian traditional beauty concepts
- Practice in Yoga Asana
- Basic SPA treatment